MALE COLLECTION SPECIALIST
Absolute Drug Testing, LLC is the number one testing facility for judicial and DOT & NON-DOT Pre-Employment, random testing for employment and outside onsite collections for many businesses’ within the community. A professional, friendly non-judgmental environment is what Absolute Drug Testing strives for regarding any client/customer.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducts directly observed collection of urine, oral fluid, and hair follicle specimen.
- Checks-in clients.
- Enters new-client data into program management database.
- Maintains cleanliness of the collection area.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in customer service or healthcare is a plus but not required.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Professionalism, punctuality, and great customer service skills are essential!
- Skill in the use of computers
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Must be a team player
- Due to the directly observed collection requirement, this role must be filled by a male
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Compensation and Benefits
- Hourly wage DOE
- Medical Insurance after 90 days of employment